To chocolate or not to chocolate: that is the question this weekend. Or is it?
Here at The Viking Pub we have plenty of eggstraordinary activities this easter weekend!
Spring is finally here so this Good Friday we’re launching our garden in hopes to entice the sunshine to West Kirby.
On Friday from 11am join us for Mimosas, FIKA and other delicious treats from the fabulous kitchen & bar team. What a way to kick off the bank holiday celebrations!
To help with your chocolate dilemma we have The Viking Egg hunt from 4pm.
Eggschange one of the hidden eggs for a chocolate treat. If you’ve got a sweet tooth but chocolate isn’t your tipple, then we’ve got homemade scones with clotted cream and jam throughout the day as well.
On Saturday, we have the new arrivals at Fishers Petting Farm coming to visit us here at The Viking. Come and join us from 12pm-4pm and spend the afternoon cuddling lambs, ducks, rabbits and lots more.
On Sunday, we’re taking a chilled one and delivering our succulent roast dinners from 12pm. Come down and relax and we’ll take all the hassle out of cooking. Why not grab a Bloody Mary on arrival and start your Sunday on the right note?
- CHESHIRE ROAST BEEF 12.95
- ROAST PORK BELLY & CRACKLING 12.95
- ROAST CHICKEN BREAST, SAGE & CRANBERRY STUFFING 12.95
- SWEET POTATO, APRICOT & CHESTNUT ROAST (v) 12.95All served with proper Yorkshires, roast potatoes, crushed carrot & swede, buttered greens, gravy
- KIDS ROAST DINNER 6.00 As above… but a little smaller!